Welcome to the blog for The North American Dostoevsky Society. Our blog is launching just in time for the Society’s #TheDoubleEvent: we’re reading Dostoevsky’s The Double and watching Richard Ayoade’s The Double (a 2013 film adaptation). Click on “The Double Event” in our menu for more information, and visit the site next week for posts from Society members.
ContributorsThank you to everyone who has contributed to our blog! Here is the full list of Bloggers Karamazov contributors. If you would have an idea for a post, please contact us! We welcome new voices to our polyphonic digital platform. Brian Armstrong
- Raskolnikov in the Fog: Time and the Crime and Punishment End Game
- Introducing @RodionTweets: Translating Raskolnikov into 140 Characters or Less
- Gothic Doubling and The Double, Gothically
- Painting the Town Black: A Japanese take on Brothers Karamazov
- Gender Trouble in The Double: Masculinity in Dostoevsky’s Novella and Ayoade’s Film